Do you live life on the ragged edge? Does every ounce of you hunger for the next time you hit the stage?
Your stage is set high in a hardwood tree, watching a hot scrape line or maybe perched on a high mountain ridge listening to the bellow of a bugling bull.
You carry the Roxstar because you know it will exceed your expectations when faced with harsh conditions in the field.
A rich durable camo anodized riser and accenting solid anodized components, capped off with Mossy Oak Infinity limbs make the Roxstar a beauty to behold. The power supply for the Roxstar is Alpine’s V3g Cam, designed to produce the best overall performance for hunting. The cam design provides high velocities, smooth draw force profile, and a full 80% letoff.
Become a Roxstar and emerge on your stage of performance with confidence, knowing that you are shooting the most radical, blood spilling, hunting machine available.
Available with an anodized camo riser with MO Infinity limbs, or
Black riser with black or camo limbs.
* Mass Weight: 4.5 pounds.
* Axle to Axle: 34.5 inches.
* Brace Height: 6.5" with a 12" limb or or 7.5" with a 13" limb.
* Draw Weights: 60, 70 pounds.
* Cam: Velocitec 3G Cam.
* Draw Lengths: 28”- 31" with a 12" limb or 29"- 32" with a 13" limb
* IBO Speed: 330 fps.
* Limbs: Gordon composite limb, film dip finished in MO Infinity.
* Cable Guard: New "Fast Lane Roller Guide".
* Pocket: Split Point Limb Capture System,
with True Position Technology...
* Riser Color: Anodized "Evolution" camo
* Grip: 1 piece rose wood.
* Let-off: 80%
Please put your limb preference and draw length in the comment section as you check out. Additional draw length modules can be purchased separately.