The new Genesis™ Pro, a competition-quality bow with an adjustable draw stop that lets you customize your draw length!
Like the original Genesis™ bow, the Genesis™ Pro will fit virtually everyone, thanks to its zero let-off cam. But, the new Genesis™ Pro has an adjustable draw stop that provides the archer with a "solid wall" which makes shooting with a mechanical release aid easier.
New Genesis™ Pro features draw stop, higher poundage
While still a zero let-off bow, like the original Genesis™, the new Genesis™ Pro features a Draw Stop Cam, a higher draw weight of 15 to 25 lbs. and a larger clearance area for centershot adjustment.
The new Genesis™ Pro Draw Stop Cam allows users to customize the bow to their specific draw length. This feature provides the archer a "solid wall" or stop, indicating the archer is at his or her correct draw length. When utilized correctly, the archer will involuntarily activate the mechanical release aid. This surprise release maintains the archer's form and produces a consistent follow-through for maximum accuracy.
The Genesis™ Pro also incorporates a higher draw weight than the original Genesis™. With a maximum adjustable draw weight of 25 lbs., the Genesis™ Pro shoots arrows at desirable arrow speeds for most target shooting applications.
The Genesis™ Pro also has an expanded range of centershot adjustment. When used with rests designed to move the arrow closer to or further from the riser, a greater clearance area can be achieved for large feathers or vanes.
Also featured on the new Genesis™ Pro are more decorative riser cutouts and polished aluminum eccentrics. The bow riser is available in two colors: a flashy polished aluminum or a sleek black powder-coat, which provide sharp new finishes.
The original Genesis™ line was revolutionary in that the zero let-off Genesis™ System made it the first compound bow to cover all draw lengths. This meant that everyone (children and adults) could shoot the same bow. The same holds true for the Genesis™ Pro.
The new Genesis™ Pro gives you...
* Higher draw weight - adjustable from 15 lbs. to 25 lbs.
* Polished aluminum eccentrics - for a flashy, high-tech look.
* Larger centershot clearance area - accommodates modern rests and allows for advanced bow-tuning techniques.
* Easy-to-adjust draw stop - all you need is an Allen wrench (provided) to change draw stop positions from 18.5" to 30".
Other features include...
* Machined 6061-T6 aluminum riser
* Machined Aluminum Genesis™ ProCam and machined idler wheel
* Competition composite limbs
* Teflon® coated stainless steel cable guard
* Covers all draw lengths
* Molded competition grips
* Drilled and tapped for accessories
* 0% let-off
* 35 1/2" axle-to-axle