Compact. Quiet. Balance.
The hugely successful Horton Vision revolutionized compact crossbow design. For 2012, we've taken everything we learned from the Vision and scrutinized every inch of its radical, hunt-enhancing form and function - and the result was more than enough to get our engineers excited. Meet the Horton Havoc, a compact powerhouse that dishes out an enviable mix of innovation and performance that's sure to continue the compact-bow craze that Vision started.
Offering the proven Reverse Draw Technology and sporting a completely overhauled stock for even greater feel, Havoc unleashes a deadly dose of speed, stealth, perfect balance and a serious list of other technologies sure to boost your success and fill your freezer. Shoot the 2012 Havoc and discover a whole new kind of hunt.
· Patented "Reverse Draw Technology” for compact design
· CNC machined riser for optimal balance in shooting position
· CNC machined cams and Viper X string for enhanced speed
· CNC Picatinny rail sight bridge with anti-dry fire mechanism
· New spring loaded ball detent arrow retention system
· Composite limbs with CH Arm design for in-field string replacement
· Ergonomic stock with interchangeable recoil pad design option
· Aluminum barrel adds strength and precision
· Accommodates EZC5 dove tail cocking mechanism (Requires AC230)
· Rugged foot stirrup includes added boot grip ridges
· Ambidextrous Monte Carlo cheek rest for added comfort
· Optimized MIM Talon ultra light trigger
· High performance Viper X string
Draw Weight: 175
Length: 34 1/2”
Feet Per Second: 318
Overall Width: 17 1/2”
Loaded Width (Axle to Axle): 8 3/8”
Weight: 8.3 pounds
Arrow Length: 20”