The Gale Force features the all new proprietary Advanced Split Limb Technology with integrated Fulcrum Pocket System making it ultra compact and shooting at over 350 Feet Per Second (FPS). The improved tactical style AR adjustable butt stock with adjustable forearm provides a customizable experience for comfort to the hunter. At a mere 8 lbs, the Gale Force is also Ultra Lightweight and Optimally Balanced for a steadier aim on the target. Parker’s highly anticipated new EZ Pull System has been engineered into each 2012 crossbow, reducing the cocking effort by over 50%. When paired with the RED HOT EZ Roller Rope Cocker, this system makes Parker crossbows the easiest to cock.
The Gale Force includes a Four Arrow Quick Detach Quiver, Four Arrows with Field Points, and is available in four optics packages: (1) 3 x 32 Multi-Reticle Scope, (2) Illuminated 3 x 32 Multi-Reticle Scope, (3) Pin Point Variable Power Scope (1.25 – 4x), (4) NEW Pin Point Scope (3x). For the hunter who wants a complete package with all accessories included, the Tornado F4 is offered in the Perfect Storm Package.
* Advanced Split Limb Technology
* G2 Bull-Pup Trigger
- Auto-engage, Ambidextrous Safety
- Auto-engage Anti Dry-fire Mechanism
* Adjustable AR Styled Stock with Checkered Pistol Grip
* Adjustable Vented Forearm
* Optimal Balance Point for Improved Accuracy
* Dual String Suppressors
* RED HOT String
WARNING! Without proper alignment of bolt and nock, a dry-fire could occur.
* Use ONLY Red Hot or Parker Hunter Arrows in Parker Crossbows.
* Use Capture Nocks ONLY
* Load Arrow Correctly - Proper Nock Alignment and Full Contact with String.
* Cock Vane should be in a downward vertical position in the track; nock groove should be horizontal with the string.
* Use 400 grain MINIMUM Arrows
* Inspect Arrow and Nock for damage BEFORE each shot.
* Avoid ALL Obstructions when shooting.