The patented ACUdraw is the most advanced solution available on the market today for cocking a crossbow effortlessly and accurately. Fully integrated into the stock, with no dangling parts, it requires only the strength of the average person's index finger to operate. And, it only weighs slightly over one pound, unlike the competition's heavy and cumbersome add-on cocking devices. It allows hunters of all ages and physical abilities to enjoy the great experience of bowhunting.
* Reduces draw weight to about 5 lbs. when operated manually
* Belt holster for ACUdraw crank included
* Cranks manually or powers-up with almost any cordless screwdriver or drill (4.2 volts or more)
* Unlike other crossbow cocking mechanisms, it is lightweight and has no bulky clamp-on assemblies or hang-on accessories
* Draws the bow accurately every time
* Available as an accessory or installed
Ten years ago, few crossbows had draw weights over 150-pounds. Some of today's draw weights, however, are as heavy as 200-pounds - a hefty lift for anyone. As crossbows have become more difficult to load, cocking devices have become a necessity for many. TenPoint offers two integrated, convenient, and easy-to-use units. The ACUdraw 50 reduces a crossbow's draw weight by 50%. The original ACUdraw converts even the heaviest draw weight to about five pounds of effort. Both devices cock the crossbow accurately every time.
Your dealer - or you if you have the proper tools - can install either of these two incredible cocking devices. Kits include templates for drilling the receiver holes (drill, bits, and hole cutter not included) in pre-2003 TenPoint models. Receiver holes are pre-molded in current models. Installation instructions are included.